Enjoy time together with your kids this Easter holiday.
This is such a cute and easy craft just in time for Easter
These baby chicks make an adorable spring decoration or centerpiece at almost no cost!
My kids had a blast making these cute fluffy baby chicks.
- pom poms
- google eyes
- orange and green construction paper
- container (such as a small box or strawberry basket)
- Glue two pompoms together
- Glue on two google eyes
- Cut three small orange paper triangles and glue on for the beak and feet
- Shred green paper to fill container
- Place chicks in the “grass”
They were adorable just like that, but who can resist…
My son made one and decided we needed three more, one for each member of the family! He used large cotton balls from the drug store for the larger ones and tiny colored pompoms from a craft store for the smaller ones.
Can you guess which one he is? His favorite color is still green! We shredded some green construction paper and filled a strawberry basket to make a comfy nest for these little chickies. My daughter went with realism with her yellow chick.
It’s now the Easter centerpiece of our family table.
Do you make Easter crafts? What are your favorite crafts or family traditions for Easter time?