A collection of wonderfully fun, most often educational, activities to do with your kids!
Have fun learning through play with your kids this summer!
Sandy Toes Creations
…this could by you!
(3 co-hosts per month, email me at leahmast(at)yahoo(dot)com if you’re interested)
(1 featured sponsor spot, view my Sponsor Page if interested!)
Just a few very simple
– Follow your Host & Co-hosts
-Check out our awesome sponsor and follow if applicable
– Link up your Fun Kids’ Activity, it doesn’t necessarily have to be educational, but great if it is! (link your post URL, not your blog
-Link up your Google+ Profile URL
at least 3 other Blogs and leave a comment
– Follow Back any one who Follows you (Optional, but always nice! Let’s build each other up! Again, leave a comment, let them know you’re from the Learn Through Play Hop!)
– Grab the Blog Hop Button and Share the fun!!
Leah S says
This looks like fun! Thanks for hosting…and I love your name! http://Www.leahinspired.com
Ooo, I love your name, too! Now I must go check out your site! 😉
1. This looks like fun! I am super excited to participate!
2. Disclaimer: I've never done a hop before, so I hope I'm doing it right!
3. I linked a project from a couple months ago…I hope that's okay!
If you see your link up there, then yep, you did just fine! I linked an old post, too. Haven't done a new crafty one in a while, though I plan to soon. Thanks for joining!